YOUNG AGRIBUSINESS PROGRAM (YAP)
The goal is to promote youth engagement in agriculture and agribusiness trade across farming communities.
The objective is to
- To build the resilience of young people in venturing into agribusiness.
- To promote agribusiness among youths and facilitate access to agricultural finance.
- Encourage family farming among women and youth
- To promote horticultural practice.
- To encourage the use of modern technology in agriculture among local farmers in Africa.
- To promote the use of modern preservation technique in perishable crop production.
- Train youths on Agribusiness opportunities and value addition in agriculture products.
- Provision of agricultural startup packages for young peoples