ACTION AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND GENDER BASED VIOLENCE IN COMMUNITIES PROGRAM (AHT & GBVC)
The goal of this project is to promote uptake of justice related to social service, support effective reporting of Gender Based Violence case and strengthen an integrated response towards sexual and gender based violence prevention and case management across communities.
The objective of this project is to
- To engage men and boys to address norms and behaviours around masculinity and sexuality.
- Increase gender-related policies and laws that increase legal protection and increase gender equitability access to income and productive resources, including education.
- To promote a proactive measures in reducing SGBV and socio-economic violence among youths in the communities.
- Promote safety for children (prevention of child abuse)
- Support easy access to referral and support services for survivor of SGBV and GBV related case in the community.
- Reduce the incident of human trafficking, modern day slavery and other form of violent against humanity
- Awareness creation and sensitization on GBV.
- Counselling and referral services.
- Psychological support services.
- School based program for the He for She in the community and also mobilize for changing unequal and harmful norms.
- Establishment school hubs (Girls Hygiene Hub).
- Provision of comprehensive post sexual abuse care unit across community.