The goal of the project is to prevent the spread of HEPATITIS and enhance the lives and health status of persons living with and/or affected by HEPATITIS. It is also to expand community access to quality HEPATITIS prevention, care and support services.
The objective of NOhep Campaign Project is to
- To create massive awareness about HEPATITIS and its effects on Nigerian populace.
- To conduct free medical test and screening for participants.
- To promote and encourage people whose status is negative to get vaccinated, thereby reducing the spread of HEPATITIS.
- To reduce the socio-economic burden and impact of viral and Non-viral HEPATITIS transmission in Nigeria.
- To encourage the positive patient access to HEPATITIS treatment facility.
- To massively distribute IEC materials to hundreds of thousands of adult individuals.
- Advocacy, Promote Government Policies and Programs, Research, Seminar/symposium
Our Activities includes:
- Immunization Awareness/Sensitization,
- Distribution of IEC materials and posting of posters.
- Free Screening and Vaccination
- Advocacy visit to support and improve policies on Hepatitis service delivery across public healthcare facilities.
- Pubic Seminar, lectures and symposiums aim at improving stakeholders participations.
Our Impact So Far