COMMUNITY INCLUSION AND DEVELOPMENT (CID)
The goal is to transform the mindset of the host community into positive ideas and I can do abilities, which creates Self-reliance, development and independent of host community.
The objective of this CID is to
- Increase and promote sector-wide reform for improved public accountability.
- Facilitate key utility (SWB) reforms for service improvement and social accountability.
- Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion in rural and urban Communities.
- Capacity building on WASH and environmental sanitation
- Advocate for schools policies on adequate WASH facilities.
- Reduce the incident of open defecation and indiscriminate waste disposal across cities.
- Capacity building and entrepreneurship growth of the host community indigenous resources.
- Promote and empower household on water treatment and safe storage.
- Environmental Sanitation.
- Public policy reform on WASH practice and service provision.
- Provision of WASH equipment across schools.
- Capacity building on environmental protection.
- Advocacy for policy reforms for structural improvement
- Entrepreneurship development of community own indigenous resources.
- Establishment of Village Savings and Loan Association (VSLA) and Income Generating Activities.