EMERGENCY RELIEF AND OVER VULNERABLE CHILDREN SUPPORT (EROVICS)
The goal of this program is to provide emergency aids and assistance to victims of both natural disaster and socio-economic crises in any given communities that have lost their means of livelihood or are incapable to provide for themselves or families.
- To support resilience building among internally displaced persons (IDPs), refugee migrant, indigent pollutions.
- To provide food and non-food items
- To provide emergency medical aids
- To refer identified malnourished children to the nearest treatment center within and outside the camp.
- To improve the nutritional status of 1,000 IDPs under five children using Vitamin A Supplement and Albendazole – Deworming treatment.
- Community awareness and sensitization on IDPs rights
- Beneficiary targeting and registration for further assistance programs
- Distribution of food and NFIs.
- MUAC Screening to identify SAM cases.
- Distribution of Vitamin A supplement and Albendazole
- Supply and logistics move of relief items on behalf of organization and private companies.