SAFE BIRTH AND CHILD PROGRAM (SBCP)
Our goal is to reduce the high rate of maternal and child deaths in rural communities for pregnant women and providing nutritional support to both infant 0 to 59 months and breastfeeding mothers.
The objective of SBCP is to
- To improve the survival rate among mothers and child at birth.
- To Distribution Maternal and Infant safe birth Kit’s (S.B.K) to pregnant women’s.
- To improve nutritional status of breasting feeding mothers and infants 0-6 months.
- To improve hygienic conditions among those accessing traditional birth attendant services.
- To help facilitate the Issuance of Birth Certificate for Vulnerable Children.
- To Provide WhatsApp’s group lines that enable mothers make enquiries, connect to qualified doctors in the city where necessary and get support
- Immunization Awareness/Sensitization,
- Conduct training to pregnant and lactating women on IYCF-E practices
- Sexual And Reproductive Health training,
- Malaria Prevention With Special Emphasis on Proper Use of Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets (LLIN).
- Handling of Minor Illnesses.
- Referral and counselling service.
- Adherence to Drug Regime for Children Living With HIV and Hepatitis.
- Provision of WhatsApp’s group lines that enable mothers make enquiries, connect to qualified doctors in the city where necessary and get support